Went to Adrian and John's last night. We played Balderdash and old vinyls. Around 11:30 we collectively declared hunger and embarked on the somewhat long journey (starting at Shandon and ending well into Garners Ferry) to the WAFFLE HOUSE. I got the usual waffle, grits, and toast with eggs-over medium-while John got two waffles, grits, orange juice (their "finest orange juice," mind you) something else which escapes me, and raisin toast! Adrian chose the elitist Waffle House meal-the All Star Special, which as long as I remain a veg, I will never get, because it's pretty much a plate of mutton. and a waffle. Ever the non-conformist, Zach opted not to eat, I suppose he's watching his girlish figure. Ohmygod. I am just kidding. I feel bad for even thinking that was a clever joke, because Zach actually has a kidney stone and spent the night in the ER. I spent the rest of my night wishing I had gotten another waffle and picking out songs for tha radio show. Adrian takes
awesome photos
real friends!
my bad...
awesome photos

real friends!
my bad...




1 comment:
hahahahahahahahhhhhah. i thought it was lame that you had a blog until i read about the kidney stones. apparently they're more painful than childbirth. i'm probably going to have them actually.
Post a Comment