Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Bloody Valentine

This Valentine's Day, I'm going to spend a superfluous amount of money making special cards for people I care about. Or at least those I care about most; because in reality, I will tire of cutting construction paper after my third valentine. Thus, my mother, best friend, and special oppposite-sex friend are the most "special" of them all. Only two weeks left, time to get crafty.

Nobody ever gave me one of these in Mrs. Watt's fourth grade class...

My friend Kendal bought this exact one from an antique mall I believe.

I have a set of these I purchased from Hip-Wa-Zee two years ago, circa 2002, their date is prime "vintage."

Or I could just hand out this reliable one:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

every time i see that last card the monster mash starts playing in my head.

Marina Elise said...

ok now i'm expecting a pimped out hand crafted v-day card from you. muahahahaha