

I own too many clothes. Currently, I am in the horrendous process of consolidating, cleaning and charity-ing off most of my wardrobe. It has been an entire week since I have seen my bedroom floor.Over the past six-seven years, I have acquired quite the collection of thrifted and consigned clothing-which really isn't a bad thing: I can buy more and spend less. girlfacedana will feature many of these items in outfits to serve as inspiration to myself and potentially others. I view blogs as accounts of one's daily endeavors and adventures (let's try to remain out of LiveJournal territory, though. . . ) and with that in mind, girlfacedana-for now, at least-will serve as a cheap-chic-style-tome-something-or-other-with-additional-random-adventures/crafts-tossed-in-for-good-measure-cyber-thing. Putting the girl in girlfacedana, am I right!
To shorten a wordy post, I will highlight outfits which cost less than/around $30 to illustrate how easy it is to get style on the cheap. Today's outfit (above) cost me about $25. I can't remember the price of the shoes since I have had them since 7th grade, but they could not have been more than the price of an N*SYNC cd.
Also, I have a little over a month to kill before summer school.

3 comments:
I like that you tuck the shirt in.
such a good idea!
thanks (to the both of yous)!!
Post a Comment