I took part in Jenna Sach's series on sexuality "inside the box" ideas, taboos and such. It's censored because I thiiiiiiiiiink my momma sometimes reads my blog. . . sigh.
This is a powerful image. It's too bad you had to censor it, but that's understandable. Several of the women in my family have been models, and I have a deep respect and appreciation for anybody willing (and fearless enough) to support the arts in such a way. Artists need quality models, people!
I love your blog. It's consistently funny and I admire your ability to bring creativity into your daily life. Stop by my site sometime - I'm on the Internets too!
5 comments:
jeez. moms are the worst.
jk i love my mom
Nice pic. And I like the heart. Hi, Dana's mom!!!!
like this. and yeah hey mama witkoski!
Two thumbs up. The kid has got talent.
HI DANA'S MOM.
This is a powerful image. It's too bad you had to censor it, but that's understandable. Several of the women in my family have been models, and I have a deep respect and appreciation for anybody willing (and fearless enough) to support the arts in such a way. Artists need quality models, people!
I love your blog. It's consistently funny and I admire your ability to bring creativity into your daily life. Stop by my site sometime - I'm on the Internets too!
Adam
http://rebeldogcomics.com
Post a Comment