do they still have the slightly pornographic/post apocalyptic spinning car ride? thats a broad description, but if it's there you'd know what I'm talking about :)
the one where they go "if you wanna go faster screeeeeeam!!!"? and that top photo is dope.
yeah! the Polar Express-to both questions. that's my favorite. I rode it, like, 12 times consecutively one year. Only twice this year, though.
every time i see your blog i always come back to that "FOREVER" photo and i can never get over it's beauty
Post a Comment
4 comments:
do they still have the slightly pornographic/post apocalyptic spinning car ride? thats a broad description, but if it's there you'd know what I'm talking about :)
the one where they go "if you wanna go faster screeeeeeam!!!"? and that top photo is dope.
yeah! the Polar Express-to both questions. that's my favorite. I rode it, like, 12 times consecutively one year. Only twice this year, though.
every time i see your blog i always come back to that "FOREVER" photo and i can never get over it's beauty
Post a Comment