




We had a middle-school dance-themed Valentine's party last night. I didn't take pictures (huhwhoooops) but Rachael and Milton did.*
I am pretty positive they were everyone's favorite-how cute are their tween-formal ensembles!?
This morning, I did something really dumb. I washed a load of laundry and without thinking, I tossed in a bright orange dishtowel that had never been previously washed. Needless to say, my two favorite striped shirts resemble nothing short of a creamsicle. So...is that all? Anyone know how to reverse this damnage? If this is the case, anyone want those shirts?
*thanks, y'all: hope you don't mind me blogging them-they're just so cute!

1 comment:
hey little lady. i just stoped by your blog in my work-procrastination-blog-roundup, and there is a thing you can get at the grocery store to take the color back out of those shirts.
my mom made me go buy her some about a week ago, and it worked.
http://www.amazon.com/Rit-Dye-Powder-Color-Remover/dp/B0012DNCXG
there is another brand, too, that comes in a little bottle. i can't remember the name but hope it can save your shirts!
:)
Post a Comment