Friday, May 29, 2009

hot damn.

Though I am slightly reluctant to admit it, but this album is pretty much the best thing I have heard in a. long. time. I have yet to write an actual WUSC review for it (only about three weeks behind), but long story short: if you the Jesus and Mary Chain, old Cure, and/or teased hair, this album should suit you.

on another note: I'm moving next week! ...and I'm finally going to use my sewing machine this summer! You know what this means: I am going to have twice as many sundresses eating space in my closet. huzzah.

ALSO
this.
Michael's comment is the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are you moving to?
girl. i miss you and your life.

and yay for the sowing machine, get to work, the world knows you need more dresses, pft.

girlfacedana said...

A. It's a sewing machine.
B. who is this girlfacekendal and why does her name look like mine?
C. I miss you, too.