Friday, September 25, 2009

moody judy



authentic Hispanic treat:


I colored my hair last night in a slightly spontaneous manner. Marcie was also pretty gung-ho for the adventure but remained optimistic post-results. I was left feeling a tad too-Morticia and wanted nothing to do with "light suede no. 3;" so much that I bopped over to the CVS at 8:15 this morning in search of a shade to balance out my current [ew]hue. Unlucky for the little Elvira over here, I have to wait. 48 hours. Hopefully the shade will lighten up a bit before next week.

Margot actually likes it-she would. Moms always like what you hate. We ate at CASY LINDY for lunch this afternoon and went goodwill hunting. I guess moms do not always hate what you like, because I am fairly certain she enjoyed herself this afternoon. We discussed the floral arrangement class she is enrolled in (she wants to open a florist called Maggie's Farm) and how she gets to keep all the arrangements she makes, which I think is pretty nifty.

4 comments:

Sam Spina said...

I don't think anything in the entire world is as good as choco tacos

girlfacedana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girlfacedana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girlfacedana said...

two chaco tacos?? three??? chaco tacoverdose..