Saturday, September 26, 2009

yay birth!!



it certainly was a foxy affair.





Everyone had a birthday this week! Adrian, Charlotte and Olivia all celebrated the wonders of expulsion from a uterus. I got Adrian and Olivia matching Unicorn prints and made cards for everyone.

OH YEAH and this is, by far, the strangest Craigslist missed connection I have recently read. I am....about 78% convinced this did not happen:

Pops Pizza-m4w

"few weeks back, you were with your sister and maybe your father, during lunch time, you were hot as hell, then these three smurfs came in and they were really drunk and boisterous. I was all, WTF smurfs? Your disturbing the peace!! then gargamel came in all gangsta and was all
there you are you little bastards and pulled out a machete. The smurfs were all..WTF gargamel? Were like 8 inchs tall bitch! Bring it!! And the whole place erupted as blue blood splashed against the wall. We all ran out and unfortunately I never had a chance to say anything. I did grab one of those funky white hats of theirs though."

3 comments:

Charlotte HM said...

Thank-you verrrrry much for the super-nice card!
.... and for s'more craigslist gold.

girlfacedana said...

welcome!

Charlotte HM said...

... I just realized that I probably left it on the counter in Adrian's house, which kind of makes me feel like a horrible person. If that is the case, I hope that it hasn't been thrown away and that it will soon be retrieved