...and another thing! I know it's terrible, and I'm kind of sorry, guys, but it's just... that I associate your cause with people and bands who really, really irritate me.
woah! ... were there really teddy bears in trees? (I know that's a stupid question, based on photo evidence, but they look surreal for some reason.. they are cool pictures.) .... I never understood the "to write love on her arms" thing either. (I hadn't looked at the site for it until just now, actually.)
The teddy tree is on Woodrow-very strange. A few years ago my friend Meagan found a butchered turkey in a tree with some baby doll heads attached. There's a photo floating around..
I do not dislike the "to write love on her arms" cause, it just happens that the only people I know who participate are really smug about it.
2 comments:
woah! ... were there really teddy bears in trees? (I know that's a stupid question, based on photo evidence, but they look surreal for some reason.. they are cool pictures.)
.... I never understood the "to write love on her arms" thing either. (I hadn't looked at the site for it until just now, actually.)
The teddy tree is on Woodrow-very strange.
A few years ago my friend Meagan found a butchered turkey in a tree with some baby doll heads attached. There's a photo floating around..
I do not dislike the "to write love on her arms" cause, it just happens that the only people I know who participate are really smug about it.
Post a Comment