Monday, January 25, 2010

oh hello



Marcie made this really cool ink drawing which she gave to me; after I begged for, like, five minutes. My favorite part is the medium, which is an old-timey library check-out card; and also that the date it was made had been stamped on it.

I just had this really strange dream-within-a-dream. So much happened and I am pretty sure I was only asleep for twenty minutes. Long story short: I met Michael Jordan. Sort of. He was playing for the Tarheels (ha ha) and made his signature dunk, like this one, but hurt himself pretty badly when he landed. This particular dream ended with someone saying "mhmmm....shouldn't be playing anymore, that Mike."

So weird-I cannot remember any instance lately where either Jordan or the Tarheels were involved in my life..

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I really like that ink drawing!

Thank you so much for the music suggestions. I am going to take some time this week and preview everything I am not familiar with!

Marina Elise said...

That dream is hilarious. And yes...you are only in REM sleep for about 10 minutes.