Monday, March 29, 2010

a lil' pick me up. . .

On my way to the library this morning, I was given a piece of paper from an on-campus group of (albeit self-righteous) activists. I was initially a little irked; usually I turn on tunnel vision and can avoid these situations. Today, though, I could not escape the enthusiasm of one perky girl, nor her sentiment as she handed me the slip: "I think you need this." My fortune cookie prize read as follows: Coffee drinkers have sex more frequently than non-coffee drinkers. Must have been the large coffee I was carrying.


HAH! Fuck yes we do. Now I have evidence of how awesome I am and will tape this to my mirror as a daily reminder.

2 comments:

ayoungpioneer said...

I wonder what other facts they've got.

girlfacedana said...

Mike Jones said they gave him a sheet featuring a fact about a Norwegian penguin who was allegedly knighted? I think he may have been joking. . .