
I gave mine personality.


As I was walking into Student Media, I passed a garbage can topped off with three trays of bizarre, unidentified white objects. Since the mouth-shaped objects were in a trash can I was wary to pick them up, thinking they were somehow toxic (not quite bio hazard material, but still...); in addition to the fear of being caught of course. I'm just not that weird. So I waited, and about an hour later decided to dumpster dive for one of these oddities-and I was not the only one. When I returned to the trash can a second time, there were only about a dozen left. Needless to say, I am glad I risked my reputation because it turns out these weird things actually serve a purpose. This so-called "Page-Pal" holds papers for when you type, or so I was told by a fellow scavenger.

2 comments:
treasure, fersuuuure.
that's pretty useful
Post a Comment