


I didn't make that title up, my friend Luke did-two years ago when I colored my hair red for the first time ever. Since June 2007, my hair has been red a few times, the only difference is that the June henna experiment was intentional. Today was not unlike the many other times when I colored my hair and it has come out more auburn than I wished. Yet, somehow I always like the red results and in spite of my brown eyes and nary a freckle in my complexion, I think it works?I know the photos are pretty cheeseball, but hey.
Finally, squirelfacedana: this is a white-haired squirrel that has taken a liking to my mom's backyard. Before seeing him up-close, we thought that was skin and not fur. Skinned alive! Wouldn't that be sad...

2 comments:
Your so pretty! I love red hair but I look HORRIBLE in red. Tried it once and it was a disaster. You are so lucky you wear it so well! And that squirrel is a cutie too!
hard to believe it's been two years since i christened you, ginger. hopefully we can have our once every six or so months meeting in a coffee shop somewhere. what i just wrote sounds vaguely sexual. oh well. here's to you, squirrelface, HaPpY 2010~*!*~!!!
Post a Comment