

I caved. I absolutely had to. I got a new camera today. It's all the Geek Squad's fault, too. I have this perfectly fine Sony Cyber-shot that I purchased only three years ago, but the flash stopped working. I explained my problem and constantly reiterated how the camera still worked well, but it ultimately "wouldn't be worth it y'know, once parts and labor are calculated." I got physically upset at this, and I think the geek could tell I was flustered because I could even feel my cheeks becoming red, but hey.
Long post short: I have the most up-to-date version of the camera I had before-but it is so much cooler. Technology really is amazing, and that's all I am going to say about that. The first two things I snapped: a leopard coat I took to get hemmed this afternoon and an autumnal floral arrangement my mom made.
I am still going to take my little darlin' somewhere for a second opinion-I refuse to give up on her. In the end, however, I may just sell the damned thing. So if you do not mind a camera sans flash (or maybe you have the Midas touch of technology), I can give you a pretty sweet deal on a camera equally as sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment