

I was a subject for two photo shoots this week!! suck it, Frey. Jenna's, which took place on Monday, was pretty titillating: I got nakey and crawled inside a Plexiglas box. Surprisingly comfortable. In all seriousness, I had no problems stripping down for this project because A. Jenna is very professional B. not much-if anything-is actually visible C. by reading this post you have promised to never tell Momma Witkoski and D. the concept is really intriguing. I explain it terribly, but I'll give it a go: through photos, Jenna hopes to portray society's perceptions on sexuality and how we contain them in a "box" that further constrains them. ...I think that's the gist. Jenna is hoping to showcase her work within the next few months in her own show. Pretty excitin': I get free matted prints of the photos I want.
Ryan shot me tonight. Like a previous shoot of hers, I had a blast. I wore leopard print and teased hair, smoked cigarettes and drank wine. Pictures soon, of course.
In a related story: My digital camera jumped out of my hands, like, thirty times at Sailabration! and currently refuses flash photography. In the hopes that I can get her back before Halloween, she will be sent off to Best Buy/Sony doctors tomorrow. Thank God I have my Polaroid insurance to fall back on.
Okay the cat. John & Adrian & Co. sort of adopted this stray cat someone had granted them. Here's the best part: she has a gimp leg!! It is kind of cute how she manages down stairs (not so cute is the mange framing her face..). They named her Stokely Catmichael, a nod to the Black Panthers founder, Stokely Carmichael. I'm a sucker for puns, so naturally I love the name.
OH! (speaking of cats) Food Lion makes Cheerwine creamcicles. So good.

No comments:
Post a Comment