Friday, October 9, 2009

teef






Minus the pounding headache perpetually resonating in the back of the right side of my neck, I feel A-OK, instead of grade-A (though it was most definitely a C) Pork. I still cannot do much because I get really tired pretty fast which must have resulted from the massive amounts of TV I have consumed. I've turned into quite the couch potato in the past few days. Last night my prayers were answered, as I watched four hours of a
Roseanne Marathon. Season Five. It was only mediocre because this was the season where Becky and Mark eloped and she pretty much goes MIA ("Minnesota"). Darlene still has some good lines.

And then I hit a
real low point: after seeing an advertisement for the series box set of Ally McBeal, I thought "hmm. that looks funny." If anyone has seen this show will you tell me it's at least sort of entertaining? I mean, Jon Bon Jovi is in a season or two, right? Maybe I can just blame the swine for that.

I found this really cute blog about the travels and antics surrounding two milk teeth. This is definitely one of my favorites.

1 comment:

à noite said...

i used to consider Ally McBeal a guilty pleasure but i'll just come out and say that i used to love catching it when it came on