Adriana's is closing. I just got confirmation from Josh "Doomslang" McCormack. I figured he would know, being an employee of Five Points. Apparently it will be converted into a dress shop. 'scuse me??
I simply can not handle this right now. This better be a downright dirty lie; Joe Wilson, where are you when we really need you?
On the bright side*, I will be able to fall asleep easier, sans caffeine, and I can hang out at the Thomas Cooper Library more!! I need a hobby. Lately, I have been pretty into revamping vintage (that's certainly an overused word..) jewelry which is cool, right? Shit..I seriously go to Adriana's at least two-three times per week. No more people-watching from the sidewalk, no more Orangina nights. I can feel the DT's already. Get me a pail and call me "hurlfacedana," I am going to be ill.
For the next week, you know where to find me.
*uhhh...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is terrible news!
... geeze minnett-eeeh!
... there are already atleast 2 or 3 other dress stores on that side of the street, but only one coffee shop.
it really doesn't make sense.
I know! it blows so hard. The owner already has a monopoly on Saluda with Mary and Wish, both places I have never bought anything from. good god.
okay. well, if Mary was more in my price range, I would consider...
but anyone who shops at Wish.....ew.
Post a Comment