I painted some pretty bitchin' sugar skull cherubs today. In my fever haze, however, I forgot to bring my camera cord home with me. damn. Will post those pictures later, I suppose.
I guess this means I'm feelin' better! Come Saturday, I'll be all "that'll do pig, that'll do" and I can do start doing things (whatever that means) again! thanks, Tamiflu! At $10 per pill, you sure are delightful.
Oh and the Columbia Museum of Art is going to have a Larry Clark photo exhibit soon, anyone wanna come with?
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear that you conquered a pandemic!
When is the Larry Clark exhibit?!? Please say " around Christmas time." If that is when it is happening, I will definitely go see it with you! If you are a fan of Larry Clark's photos, check out: http://www.amazon.com/Americans-Social-Landscape-1940-until/dp/8889431687/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255057745&sr=1-1
It is like Robert Frank's book, but spanning from Gordon Parks to Ryan McGinley (with all the great photographic social commentary that fell in between). I loaned my copy to someone, but can't remember who... hmm. But if you haven't already, it's definitely a good book to see.
Keep fighting that flu!
The exhibit opens next week but it will be around until February. I'm pretty 'cited! I guess this falls into the "surprisingly cool" part of soda city's awesome slogan. heh. That book looks interesting, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the Reading Rainbow recommendation!
I feel soooo much better, thanks for those fighting words (har har). Tuesday was the absolute worst, I felt like an 89-year old man. I guess I got the worst out of the way (hopefully...).
Post a Comment